Prior To The Session
Area To Be Photographed:
Prior to your session, please clear all desks or space where we will be photographing from any clutter including: wires, books, coffee mugs, water bottles, sunglasses, etc unless you wish to use as a prop.
- Choose solid or textured shirts that are either neutral or darker in color that contrast with your skin tone. Ex: fair-skinned clients should avoid pastels and cream/white. Try to pick a bold/darker color if possible, such as red, green, blue, etc.
- Make sure all clothing is crisp and clean.
- Bring an extra set of clothing in case of any unanticipated accidents such as spills
- If uniforms are worn, make sure they are clean and wrinkle-free and that everyone brings/wears theirs.
Avoid the Following:
- White or Black Shirts (unless uniform)
- Logos (unless associated with company)
- Busy patterns
- Big buttons
- Anything that will detract attention away from your face such as heavy jewelry.
- Keep it simple.
- If you are promoting a specific product and have brochures, business cards, or any other visual product, have them handy to include in your session.
When you hire a professional photographer you are hiring a specialist … to display your business in the best possible way.
After determining where the photos will be shot, I will set up any equipment needed and proceed to taking head shots of each individual in the team.
(Tip: This usually takes approx. 15min, I advise you use this time to get photo ready. Fix hair, apply lipstick, clear your desk, adjust clothing, etc.)
Order of Types of Images Taken:
- Group Shots
- Candid Images of Team at Work
- Detailed Product and Office Shots